Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Day two..
So today I am at home with Jodie who was up all night throwing up. Boy am I glad I only have two kids. I am ready to go back to work. Jodie at least makes it to the toilet. Funny story from yesterday. I picked Ben up from school, his face was bright red with blue around his lips. He looked horrible. But he had a grin on his face because he got a new planner! Why? Because he threw up on the old one. He really thought that was funny. That's my boys humor for ya. By the way. Ben went to school today feeling fine and Jodie has felt fine since about 10:30 this morning. So now we are just sitting around watching Jimmy Neutron. Happy days everyone!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
good luck on the bounce back from sick kids- it really is nice when they get back to feeling normal again!
Jodie yacked!!!....yuck!!!!
Post a Comment