Thursday, October 9, 2008

I must be stupid - or something

Okay - I am the webmaster for my school.  (Get ready for a shameless plug.  You can visit it at www.wsh1.k12.wy.us/schools/wms).  Most of my work in the library involves working with the database for the library circulation system.  I am also one of the people who helps others troubleshoot their computer problems.  I have a PDA (that I don't use) that I can do just about anything on.  I consider myself pretty computer savvy.  All that being said...I got a Blackberry and just couldn't figure it out.  I played with it all day today and just couldn't figure out how to change the alert tones!  I couldn't figure out how to really make the calendar stuff work.  It was a huge disappointment.  Anyway, I sent it back.  I just got a plain ol' phone that I can work all by myself, just like a big girl and I will continue to use my Day Planner the old fashioned way.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love it! I is nice to know that I am not the only cell phone "stupid" person. I have an EnV and no clue about what it does. But I CAN hear really well on it and that was the most important thing to me- good luck with your boring ol' cell phone :)

That Dorn Family! said...

It gets worse - I gave my old phone to my daughter. So now I have to wait for the replacement to get here. I am sans phone!