Thursday, October 16, 2008
Fall has fell
So, after all the snow melted off the trees all the leaves fell. Seriously, I have never seen the leaves fall like this. As the snow melted and fell, it pulled all the leaves off. I don't have a picture yet, but maybe tomorrow I will find the time to take a quick pic. The leaves have created a blanket on the ground. Now the job is to get all the leaves up before the next snow. We shall see what we shall see. The kids say they want to rake so that they can make money, but they usually don't last past the first bag. When you have so many leaves on the ground you can't see the grass, sidewalk or streets you know you have a lot of work ahead of you. So...if you are looking for us this weekend, we will be outside forever raking leaves. Happy fall!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck with the leaf raking! I guess I should look at it as a benefit to our NOT having any trees- at least we don't have to rake up their leaves when they fall!
Post a Comment