Wednesday, November 5, 2008

No title

Okay, I am not looking for a political debate here.  As I sat on the couch last night watching the news I had so many thoughts.  I can't really even say them here because I don't want to get into that part of things.  Now, I will admit, my guy didn't win.  I have my reasons for voting for McCain and will share them with anyone who asks.  But here's my final thought.  Whether or not your guy wins please remember this...the guy who won is now the president of this wonderful country.  We don't have to agree with everything the president says or believes.  That's our right as Americans. We do, however, as christians (if you are one) need to support and pray for our president. PLEASE pray for our president and country.  

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

THank you Suzanne- although we are not on the same sides with our votes, I truly agree that we need to SUPPORT whoever is our president and to Pray for him and his family - just as we do for the leaders of our churches and our personal families. Whoever our President may be Dem/Rep, white/black, male/female, they certainly have their work cut our for them and they need all the support we can give!

Bruce said...

Yes, we do need to pray for our leaders, especially in this case..... on a side note, Faith thinks he is the Antichrist.... He he he

Jill * Zane said...

Amen, sista! Sorry to hear about Ben and Jodie being sick... I hate puke!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more! I might not always like or agree with the president.....but, I do respect the office. Anyone holding that office deserves our respect AND our prayers. Here's to my fingers crossed for the next four years!!