1. I am a sucker for an animal that's suffering. At this point my husband should NEVER take me the humane society. I am a sucker for a sad sack. I always end up with the animal that just never does figure out how to work well with a home. I am getting better about it, the last animal I brought home isn't too bad. Of course after all the heartache I am almost ready to stop adopting animals all together.
2. I LOVE living in a place that has 4 seasons. I never could adjust to the lack of seasons in Texas. It was only hot or cold, but that could happen from day to day or even hour to hour. I am so happy to be back in 4 seasons. Just about the time I am tired of the current season, the new one comes along.
3. Just like Rachel, I love America's Funniest Home Videos. I love sitting and watching with my kids. It is the only time I laugh so loud my hubby actually leaves the room. He says that I am obnoxious when I watch that show. I don't get to watch it often as a result.
4. I have a pet rat. He is a hairless fancy rat named Harry. My son named him. Funny story...we were in a pet store looking at the rats. The pet store guy thought he was going to freak us (Jodie and I) out by getting one out for us to hold. We ended up bringing him home. He has a respiratory infection that causes him to cough through the night and frequently wakes me up. He has also had a cyst removed.
5. In the past year I have spent more money on vets than on doctors visits for my kids. Basically my kids are pretty healthy and my animals are NOT. I had a cat (see previous blog) who had kidney problems who was on a first name basis with the vet. And then the rat. And then just shots for the menagerie I have.
6. I love my hubby now more than I did when I married him. I didn't think that was possible, but he is my best friend. We share everything and I am so grateful for his friendship.
7. I love my job. I am so happy with where I am. Yeah, I have days when I just don't want to go to work but that's just because I am lazy and don't want to get out of bed. But really, I just love what I do. I work with a great bunch of people and couldn't ask for more.
Okay so now is where I tag 7 people. Well, I will put your name here, but you really don't have to do this if you don't want to: Jill, Beth, Danielle, Brenda and that's all I can think of. Sorry still new at this and don't have a lot of people reading this unless.. Bruce and Faith want to start blogging instead of lurking :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment