Sunday, November 23, 2008

Friendship

This isn't the best picture.  I was trying to capture the moment before the cat moved.  The cat is Charlie, the replacement for Hobbes.  Percy is in his bed.  This isn't punishment.  He stays in bed while we are out of the house during the day and at night.  It's just too cold most of the time for him to stay outside.  In fact if he doesn't want to go outside, he will go to bed so that we won't put him outside.  Anyway, Charlie finds it funny that Percy gets locked up.  So he sits on top of the crate.  As you can see from the picture, Charlie has two of his legs dangling into the crate.  Percy actually loves the attention.  They won't be happy long, though.  We just bought a new crate that actually looks like furniture.  I bought it to look like my dining room table.  That's where Percy's bed is.  I can't wait for the new crate, but I know the animals will be disappointed since it is more solid than the wire crate.

2 comments:

Bruce said...

Poor Percy, the cat is gloating......he should bite Charlie's legs.....

::snicker::

That Dorn Family! said...

Oh they fight through the wires. It wakes Jodie up in the middle of the night since they are over her room.