Uh, the above comment was left by Faith, not Bruce....
You are intelligent, outgoing & stylish. A true girly girl, you love shopping & makeovers. Although you are a generous friend, you can be coy, tricky & very persuasive in order to get your way. You are known to zone out occasionally during conversations, but your friends forgive you because you are understanding, supportive & know how to throw one heck of a party!
Uh, Bruce cannot even go into Dillards with me. He has to sit in the car while I go inside. I don't think he loves to shop. He is the ONLY person I know who can go to Billings, Costco and be home in a little more than 6 hours......
6 hours round trip is how long it takes Bruce to go to Billings?????? Man, we need to hog tie him and throw him in the back of the truck and show him what a REAL shopping trip looks like!!!! OOOHHHHHH!!!! He should go shopping with MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!! BTW you need to read the Twilight books, you would really like them and you are TOTALLY Alice.
16 comments:
Hey, this has nothing to do with your blog, but I am an Alice....I have never read the Twilight Series, so I am not sure if that is good or not....
Uh, the above comment was left by Faith, not Bruce....
You are intelligent, outgoing & stylish. A true girly girl, you love shopping & makeovers.
Although you are a generous friend, you can be coy, tricky & very persuasive in order to
get your way. You are known to zone out occasionally during conversations, but your
friends forgive you because you are understanding, supportive & know how to throw one
heck of a party!
Heck ya, I can party.....
Bruce is an Alice!!!!
Uh, Bruce cannot even go into Dillards with me. He has to sit in the car while I go inside. I don't think he loves to shop. He is the ONLY person I know who can go to Billings, Costco and be home in a little more than 6 hours......
6 hours round trip is how long it takes Bruce to go to Billings?????? Man, we need to hog tie him and throw him in the back of the truck and show him what a REAL shopping trip looks like!!!! OOOHHHHHH!!!! He should go shopping with MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!! BTW you need to read the Twilight books, you would really like them and you are TOTALLY Alice.
BTW - I am NOT mad at you!
Now, I am dying to know who Alice is.......is this a good thing or a bad thing?
Bruce would die going shopping with mom, I think we would have to medicate him.
I am dying for a girl trip to Billings....how 'bout this weekend?
I'm glad you are not mad at me....you know me.....
you can be coy, tricky & very persuasive in order to
get your way.
Uh, that above sentence sounds like I might be a little manipulative? Bwwaaahahaahaaaaaaaaaa......::breathe::
You are known to zone out occasionally during conversations,
So, does this mean I am an airhead........?
um.... yes.
Can't go to Billings - I am working the basketball stuff. I don't have anything going on next weekend...
This is the real Bruce......Glad I'm not a girl!! He he
I'm glad you're not a girl too because that would just be weird.
That would make me (Faith) a lesbian......
that's what I was saying, but without really saying it.
Well, in past tense, I would say the saying that was said.... so there!!
Post a Comment