Wednesday, December 24, 2008


Christian Glitter by www.christianglitter.com

From our house to your - Have a blessed Christmas.

So, I had all these plans to make a great Christmas card via Smilebox to post here. But alas, it didn't happen. We are in Texas for Christmas. I got my new truck, but since I am using my in-law's computer I won't put pictures on till I get home. It's a "sexy ride" according to Chris Massey. I got to visit with him a little in San Antonio when we picked up the truck. He was working on Jodie's cell phone. Anyway, I am not looking forward to the drive home since we will be in two different vehicles. Hopefully the roads will stay clear so we don't have to stop a lot. But, maybe stopping a lot is a good thing when we are both driving. I know it will be okay, but being the worry-wart I am, I have a cold sore from the nerves. I swear, I am a freak! Oh well, I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Christmas. I love you all!!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Can't wait to see what the truck looks like!- Merry Christmas to you!

Bruce said...

The siding is great. I'm sure your fingers and toes aren't as cold