
Okay - so I am not so good at this, but I thought I would give it a try.
This is me sitting at the computer writing this blog. Not very excitin
g, I know, but I
thought I should add a photo for everyone out there. If there is anyone out there...
Lately I have been thinking about how time flies. I will use this as an introduction to my family. I have been married to my wonderful hubby, Rick for 14 years. Fourteen years!!! OMG! Where did all the time go? We have a wonderful relationship - rarely fight. We talk about everything. I know a lot of people that this annoys, but he is my best friend. I don't know what I would do without him. We work just doors apart and I couldn't be happier. I see him all the time - even when I don't want to ;-)
My oldest, Jodie is 12 years old in Middle School! Her locker is just by my door, so I get to see her rushing off to classes all day long. I even get to torment her as she goes walking by. As I get better about keeping this up I will put a picture of her and her new braces. She
is very proud of those braces. What happened to my toothless, bald little girl? Oh, I must explain, Jodie didn't even have much hair to speak of until she was 3 years old. Now she has braces and beautiful hair. Her hair is so nice, I would love to duplicate the color for my own. Jodie LOVES school. She has since before she began school. She loves doing homework and is even playing a part in the middle school play that her father is directing.
My youngest is Ben. He is 23 months younger than Jodie. For those of you who don't know, Ben's due date was Jodie's birthday. But, he came a month early. It worked out well didn't it? Ben's in the 4th grade, although he is not the biggest fan. He is smarter than everyone - really. So school is a bore. He just doesn't want to sit through that. His teacher this year is wonderful and has really begun to figure him out. As a result, he doesn't put up as much a fight about doing homework. It's nice. Ben loves to pick on everyone. This picture is a perfect example. I never did get a really good picture of the two together, but Ben did a good job of frustrating us all in the process. He just jumped into this one before the flash.
So, where did the time go? Really, I am almost 33 years old!
Okay, I am going to try to keep this blog about the family. I do have to warn my readers, though. I have blogging to be quite therapeutic, so don't be surprised if you read some random griping or moaning.
1 comment:
Welcome to the blogging world, Suzanne! Yee haw! : )
Post a Comment